The CSDIData System has been designed by Central Securities Depository of Iran to offer brokerage firms' up-to-dated portfolios being used by Operations Management Systems (OMS) and other software services.
CSDI, as the sole registrar and post-trade service provider in Iran’s capital market, deals with a large amount of information on registrations, customer order forms, and the like that makes having an online database crucial to keep the information organized and readily accessible.
In addition to investors’ data and records, the operating system, under which the CSDI customers' online database runs, lists and offers online accessible services too.
The system has been designed to modify certain trading accounts’ portfolios following transactions.
The CSDI Issuers' Affairs Department has administered the system since its launch in 2012.
The CSDI investors' online database primarily serves brokerage firms mainly to facilitate the trade of securities on behalf of their clients.
- Virtually independent platform
- Private network
- Exposing business logic of many different systems
- Application can choose the best among available items
- Even Better than component based model
- Zero coding
- Deployed over standard internet technologies
- Changing trading accounts through transfers & editing profile
- Changing the share of trading account through transactions
- Changing the supervisor broker of the trading account through the brokerage system
- Changing the supervisor broker of the trading account through CSDI system
- Exchange of information in a secure environment