The Integrated Portal of Electronic General Meetings (DIMA) has been developed to provide the shareholders in the Iranian capital market with easy electronic access to the general meetings (GMs) of the listed companies and those registered with the Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran (SEO) in a secure environment with no geographical limitations. This is while prior to DIMA all shareholders were required to be physically present at the GMs costing them considerable time and energy.
DIMA platform is a neat solution satisfying all requirements for holding GMs virtually, including necessities before, during, and after meetings.
DIMA platform started to serve in 2020, and currently, all Iranian legal and natural investors are able to receive DIMA services easily.
|Linkage to other systems||
|Unveiling Date||DDN was inaugurated during a ceremony organized by the Government Supreme Council of Information Technology in the presence of then Iranian president, Hassan Rouhani, in December 2020.|
- Specialized panels for shareholders, issuers, supervisors, and GM’s executive board
- Multi-factor CIGS-based identity authentication
- A Higher transparency level due to e-voting
- Content distribution network
- Data Encryption
- Virtual presence of supervisory bodies
- Digital Signature
- Appointing a proxy electronically to participate in GMs
- Simultaneous presence in several meetings
- Real-time display of shareholders' presence rate at GM
- Uploading/downloading GM agenda, presentations, and other documents
- Discussion forum for shareholders to exchange ideas, being monitored in terms of content
- Live observation of GM
- Q&A session with directors
- Casting fully-confidential votes
- Online and real-time preview of voting results
- GM bulletin Production
CSDI holds electronic ordinary, extraordinary general meetings of “GENERAL MECHANIC CO.”
CSDI holds general meetings of five provincial investment companies electronically
Unveiling od CSDI's latest achievements, this time by the PRESIDENT!